My sound package is equipped for supporting multi-camera projects with time code transcription as well as DSLR “film style” shoots with double-system sound recording.
I also specialize in remote “speaker phone style” interview recordings used in professional podcasts, radio shows, and audible books.
- Sound Devices 664 Multi-Track Recorder / Mixer
- Lectrosonics UHF wireless systems
- Sanken COS-11D, Countryman B6, and Tram TR50 Lavalier mics
- Sennheiser MKH416 & MKH50 mics with K-tek boom poles
- Sennheiser E865 mic
- Electro-Voice RE27 N/D mic
- Wireless handheld Electro-Voice RE50 mic
- Shure KSM141 stereo pair for ambient and SFX
Remote Interview Recording:
If you have an interview that needs to be recorded but you’re unable to interview in person due to travel distance or Covid-19 safety protocols, I have a high quality solution. I can provide a high quality recording with professional mics and you can interview with sound quality over the phone that feels like you’re in person.
- Sound Devices MixPre-6 II recorder.
- Telephone tap interface.
- 50ft audio snake to distance myself from interviewee and maintaining compliance with recommended Covid-19 safety protocols.
Rental Grip Equipment:
If you are traveling into San Francisco and need some of the heavier grip equipment that you didn’t want to bring on your trip, I can supply these items for a competitive daily or weekly rental rate.
- Magliner cart with shelf
- Matthews C-stands
- Small light stands
- Grip heads & support accessories
- Electrical cables
Additional Audio Equipment:
- Comtek monitoring system
- Telephone tap and IFB monitoring
- Lectrosonics SRB 2ch wireless camera hop
- Ambient Recording Tiny Lockit Sync boxes
- Yamaha PA speakers for live events with multi-track recording